Aloe Vera Gel

Contact Us

BE2BEE

Calle Durango Num. 195, 3rd Floor, South Wing Col. Roma Norte. Del. Cuauhtemoc, CDMX - 06700, Mexico

Mobile : +52-5552076678, +52-5541920238

Phone : +52-5563869018




Aloe Vera Gel, 100% NATURAL. Most of an aloe vera leaf is filled with a gel, which is approximately 99% water. The other 1% contains more than 75 known nutrients, including 20 minerals, 12 vitamins, 18 amino acids, 200 compounds called phytonutrients in an active plan, enzymes and, of course, water.
Protects the immune system
Posee acción antiinflamatoria

Special Features
It is a gel that is used to prepare several of the products derived from it. This species of gelatin contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants, which provide extensive health benefits. It contains vitamins A, group B, C, mucilages, minerals, tannins, oils, fatty acids (oleic and linoleic), amino acids,
It has the property of regenerating skin cells. It has digestive action. It has depurative effect. It favors the regeneration of internal tissues. Eliminates fungi and viruses
Regenerates skin cells The aloe vera plant is built with the most basic elements of life, including essential vitamins and minerals, proteins,

Technical specification
It is extracted from the leaf of Aloe Vera, it is considered a shrub differentiable by its appearance, mainly. Its leaves grow upwards and are thicker near the root. Its touch is rough and the edges have hard filaments that we might get to confuse with the spines of a cactus. The properties of aloe vera are found inside their pads.


Specifications

Form Gel
Part Herb
Raw Material 100% Natural
Use For Processing or Consumption
FOB Price $575 - $1150 per tonelada
Quality Best




Looking for Product Name ?